Not-for-Profit Leaders in Housing, Hospitality, Healthcare, and Community-Based Services
LeadingAge Arizona is a not-for-profit trade association. We represent more than 55 facilities, each dedicated to providing quality health care, housing and services to over 12,000 elderly Arizona citizens. LeadingAge Arizona is the only association in Arizona representing the full continuum of long-term care, housing, and services including: retirement communities, HUD subsidized senior housing, assisted living and nursing facilities for the elderly. The LeadingAge Arizona members share a deep sense of mission and a commitment to enhancing the lives of older adults and others with special needs; most are not-for-profit organizations with religious or fraternal affiliations benefiting the elderly . The association serves its members by providing leadership, education, advocacy, and opportunities for collaboration to help them achieve their mission. Together with our national partner, LeadingAge, we advance policies, promote practices and conduct research that supports, enables and empowers people to live fully as they age. Learn more about the mission, vision and advocacy of LeadingAge Arizona.
- Market Position Reports by Avalere Powered by Vantage CPS—these reports allow post-acute care providers to understand how Medicare beneficiaries and health systems are using hospitals, SNFs and home health in their local markets.
- Ask the Avalere Expert—members may submit two questions via email every month about their reports to receive timely written answers from experts in the field.
- State Survey and Certification Reports—data reports for member nursing homes with a member’s individual facility data, compared to others in the state and nation.
- Ask the MDS Expert—a feature that allows members to receive real-time responses to MDS issues. Answers are provided by Judy Wilhide Brandt, R.N., B.A., RAC-MT, a nurse and master teacher on MDS.
- LeadingAge Quality Metrics—interactive data tools to assist nursing homes in analyzing how they measure up to their peers, demonstrate value, and improve performance.